Perfume is something many women wear; it is our signature and reflects our personality, mood or interests. It is generally considered that dominant people wear strong and long-lasting perfumes, romantics wear powdery, comforting and floral fragrances, while adventurers like citrus and refreshing perfumes. However, choosing the right perfume for you or someone else, can be… continue reading →
What is Astrology Horoscope? Information About The Astrology and Zodiac Signs
Celestial bodies such as the planets and the stars have huge impact on life on Earth. The concept of astrology actually dates back to ancient times, but beliefs about astrology vary in different regions and cultures. Typically, astrology can be classfied into two main categories: natural and judicial. Judicial astrology is based on the study of the effect of celestial bodies on humans, while natural astrology involves the charting of planetary positions. Astrology is also divided into Western, Indian and Chinese astrology.
Western astrology was first practiced by the people of Babylonia, from where it spread to other countries across the world. The Babylonians believed in the existence of five planets namely Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Mars and Mercury. They also believed that the movements of the Sun, Moon and other planets had influence over human life and thought that they can predict the future events on Earth.
Horoscopic astrology was introduced after the occupation of Egypt by Alexander the Great. This form of astrology is based on the concept of horoscope. Horoscope is a birth chart of an individual, made on the basis of the positions of the planets and the stars at the time of the individual’s birth. Read more if you want to find out some interesting facts about astrology!
Facts about Astrology
- Astrology began in ancient Babylon, and then spread across other countries including China, Tibet, India and Central America.
- Astrology readers are 75% women.
- Approximately 70 million Americans read their horoscope every day.
- The most common zodiac signs in the world are Scorpio and Libra, while the least common signs are Leo and Aquarius.
- The most famous astrologer is the world was Nostradamus, who has predicted events such as the Second World War and the attack on the World Trade Centre.
- According to a recent study the words “Horoscope” and “Astrology” are among the most searched topics on the Internet.
- Astrology is thought to be both a science and an art.
- It is believed that Adolf Hitler used an astrologer throughout the Second World War.
- People in America spend over $100 million a year on astrology.
- It is believed that Alexander the Great’s birth was delayed on purpose. The court astrologer was allowed in the room as Alexander’s mother was giving birth and he told hter to hold off the birth a few more minutes to get a more favorable Moon and Ascendant for the baby. She did exactly as he said and upon his birth, the astrologer assured her that Alexander will indeed be “Great”.
Aries Mar. 21 – April 19
Taurus April 20 – May 20
Gemini May 21 – June 21
Cancer June 22 – July 22
Leo July 23 – Aug. 22
Virgo Aug. 23 – Sept. 22
Libra Sept. 23 – Oct. 23
Scorpio Oct. 24 – Nov. 21
Sagittarius Nov. 22 – Dec. 21
Capricorn Dec. 22 – Jan. 19
Aquarius Jan. 20 – Feb. 18
Pisces Feb. 19 – Mar. 20
As the holidays approach, everyone gets caught up in the season of gift giving. However, women are quite complex creatures of different desires and needs. This is why choosing the perfect Christmas gift can be quite complicated. When it comes to choosing the right gift, the zodiac sign can be a very good indicator. If… continue reading →
Cancerians are extremely sensitive people, who over react over the slightest little things, so do not be surprised by their frequent mood swings. People born under the sign of Cancer are mostly the family types, they are good and generous friends. Cancerians are always loyal and faithful in a relationship. They are home-loving people, who… continue reading →
Your zodiac sign can dictate the foods that you should and shouldn’t eat. These astrology tips can help you to feel better, healthier and to reduce tension and anxiety, using the adequate nutrition for your sun sign! Aries Aries-born can calm their fierce temperament with light food, mainly vegetables, with little meat, no alcohol and… continue reading →
Libras are the most passionate, the most charming and the most amiable of the zodiac signs. Libras will never get tired of meeting new people and socializing… it is just in their nature. People born under the sign of Libra are characterized by a pronounced sense of justice as well as compassion for people in… continue reading →