Did you know that having plants in your office environment can be actually good for you? It’s true, plants will not only enhance the overall appearance in your office, but they can also help you alleviate stress and remove air pollutants. So, it is time to improve that dull look of your office and your well-being with the right plants!
Office planter boxes offer a great solution to having plants in the office. Developed to grow a diverse range of plants, office planter boxes feature a stylish and contemporary design that allows them to fit in any indoor space. Plus, they make the ideal solution for those who are too busy and often forget about their watering responsibilities. That is because office planter boxes feature an internal water reservoir and a modern wicking system that allows plants to survive for several weeks without watering.
When it comes to good plants for the office environment, there is a variety of cool plants to choose from. It all depends on your space and specific needs. Here are some interesting choices to consider for your office.
Great office plants for beginners
- Pothos is a kind of plant that can adapt well to various office conditions. It is an easy-to-care-for plant that has a heart-shaped and white-splotched leaves, which makes it a lovely addition to any office.
- Philodendron represents a great plant option for adding height to small areas. You can choose to place it in hanging baskets or on top of filing cabinets. Philodendrons are easy to grow and are suitable for a vast range of indoor conditions.
- Spider plant is not only one of the best office plants with its small spiderettes hanging down, but it is also one of the easiest plants to grow indoors. Hang it up high for everyone to admire it.
- Snake plant can make a great statement in the office. It is characterized by its attractive sword-like leaves that grow quite tall, making it ideal for focal screening.
- Cactus plant is available in various types for you to choose from, it is a viable option when everything else has failed. Make sure to place it in a spot where no one can get stuck.
Amazing office plants for reducing pollutants
Plants that can reduce air pollution are some of the best plants for office spaces. Good suggestions for office plants include:
- Rubber plants are not only an excellent addition to virtually any office style, but they are also popular for effectively removing indoor air pollutants.
- Dracena, also called corn plant, is another great choice for reducing pollutants. Aside from being easy to care for, it also makes a unique focal point.
- Peace Lily is also famous for cleaning up the air. It is a vigorous grower plant tolerant of low light. Peace Lily works great for focal screening.
The best part about all of these plants is that they are suitable to grow in office planter boxes! So, go ahead and choose your favourite plant and make your office a happier place to be.