Redness, acne, eczema, dryness – these are just some of the many skin conditions that people experience these days, and it seems like it’s impossible to bring back the skin’s youthful glow again. However, experts claim that with the help of some few simple tricks and products, you can bring back the missing glow and have amazing skin in no time. No, they are not talking about the chemicals loaded face creams and lotions, they are talking about natural essential oils. This natural method for cleaning your face has been used since ancient times and has proven to be the best way for having a radiant and youthful skin.
What Makes Essential Oils so Special?
The main advantage of using essential oils in your daily skin care routine are their anti-microbial properties that can remove all toxins and dirt from your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and shiny.
Since there are different types of natural essentials oils, all of them have different purposes and benefits. The thing that matters is to find a reliable place from where you can buy pure essential oils, and nowadays online stores seem to have the best ones at the most competitive prices. How come? Regardless the product you are interested in, online stores have the best deals as they are freed from the many costs related to offline stores, which is the main reason for the products’ affordability. So, what you need to do is go online, do a thorough research, find a reliable online store that has a plethora of pure essential oils online and choose the ones that will benefit your skin the most.
Before you buy pure essential oils online, you must know that there are many oils that can help you repair the missing glow in your skin and tone it out. Some of the most popular types of essential oils that can give you the desired flawless skin are:
- Lavender Essential Oil – This heavenly oil is perfect for those of you who have itchy, red and inflamed skin, as well as for healing different types of scars.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Tea tree oil is well-known for its antibacterial properties and it is mainly recommended for those who struggle with acne.
- Geranium Essential Oil – Besides its soothing properties and refreshing floral aroma, this oil can balance the sebum and brighten your skin.
- Immortelle Essential Oil – The immortelle oil is popular for its anti-ageing properties, and it is great for regenerating skin and adding suppleness.
- Cypress Essential Oil – Cypress oil is well-known for its ability to reduce stress and calm the nervous system, but it also has anti-spasmodic properties that can help during breathing difficulties and asthma. Regarding the skin benefits, the pure cypress oil can reduce swelling and can tighten the skin.
All these essential oils can be mixed with some rich and nourishing carrier oils and this can furthermore enhance the regenerative effect. Since these oils are full of highly concentrated fatty acids, they can regenerate your skin from the inside out in no time if used on a daily basis. You can blend the aforementioned essential oils with the following in order to obtain flawless skin:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Coconut oil
- Pure Jojoba Oil
- Pure Almond Oil
Below is one of the most effective essential oil cleansing method. The method that we will share with you is super easy and effective way to clean your skin and get rid of all the dirt and toxins. It is also great for removing your makeup and healing the skin imbalances. After you finish washing your face, the skin will be supple, soft and clean. However, it is important to know that at the beginning your skin may feel a little oilier than usual, but this is just a temporary thing.
Things that you will need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or
- 1 teaspoon jojoba oil, or
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 100% cotton clean wash-cloth
- Warm-to-hot running water
Note: You can mix all three oils together or use just one
- Heat the water to a medium hot level (not boiling)
- Take the wash-cloth and wet it in the water
- Directly apply the essential oil/s to the wash-cloth and start massaging your face and neck with gentle moves
- After that, you can rinse your face (it’s optional)
- At the end moisturise your skin with one of the five oils mentioned above and mix it with another essential oil.