Have you ever heard of painless weight loss? If not, you should know that yes, it is possible. Losing weight certainly isn’t easy, but it does not mean it is impossible or painful. Best way to lose weight is by working out daily and not eating junk and fatty food (everyone’s favourite we must admit). It seems there is nothing painful about it, right. Easier said than done.
Weight loss is not exclusion of chips and soda only. It is a lifelong commitment. And it requires time, strong will and determination. Eating healthier food and exercising is a winning formula. But all this does not require a heroic effort yet provides successful results. Making just a few lifestyle changes can result in big weight loss over time. Our experts did a research and decided to share with you a few tips on how to lose weight without pain. Have a look at them.
- Set the Mood – It is proven that the bright and loud environments make us feel hungry. Try to go with a more relaxed candlelight and jazz atmosphere. Studies have shown that the relaxed atmosphere slows down your chewing process, so you end up eating 8 minutes longer. This is enough time for your brain to process the information that your stomach is full.
- Eat as Much Veggies as You Can – Researchers have discovered that the three foods you first see on the table make for 66% of the food you will eat. Thus tend to start your launch with a veggie salad. This way the salad will make 66% of your launch, which is perfect for those who want to lose weight.
- Ignore the Healthy Buzzwords – “All natural”, “Only vegetables” and “Organic” are food phrases you need to permanently erase from your dictionary. Believe it or not, these words only trick you to believe that you are consuming fewer calories when in fact you are not (you end up eating 35% more than you should do). Ignore these ‘healthy’ words and simply incorporate more veggies with your meals. For example, prepare yourself a tasty creamy cheese lasagna but add a layer of steamed spinach and carrots.
- Ditch Cold Cereals – Researchers from many universities have found that women who eat a warm bowl of fat-free milk and oatmeal for breakfast feel 29% less hungry for up to 4 hours when compared with women who prefer cereal.
- Do Not Eat Late – This is the main problem for both men and women. If you feel hungry after 20:00 pm, avoid eating heavy food. Have 1-2 apples, an orange, cucumber or make yourself a nice fresh juice.
There you have it, simple tips you should consider which can help you reach your weight loss goal. And when combined with regular one hour exercise, the end results will be amazing.